What you should do:
To make the vowel sound /i/ do this:
A. Stretch your lips horizontally.
B. Your tongue should be high in your mouth, almost touching the roof of your mouth.
C. Show both your top and bottom teeth.
To make the vowel sound /I/ do this:
A. Relax your tongue and cheeks.
B. Keep your lips in a neutral, or only slightly spread, position.
C. Your tongue should be a litter lower than when making the vowel sound /I/.
D. Show only your top teeth.
1. eat / it Make sure to eat all of it.
2. least/ list Gary got the least of those on the list.
3. reach/ ridge Reach over the ridge.
4. peek/ pig Take a peek at the pig.
5. heels/ hills Don’t wear high heels hiking up hills.
6. seat/ sit That’s the seat that Jane sits in.
7. leaving/ living They’re living the city where they’ve been living.
8. team/ leaders/ Tim, Jim The team leaders are Tim and Jim.
9. field/ filled The field was filled with flowers.
10. seek/ sick Seek help if your child is sick.
11. cheap/ chip It isn’t cheap to buy computer chips.